Terms of Service. (Online agreement.)
SHOP AGROSHERIFF Underwritten is terms of the agreement between AGROSHERIFF (the "Company") and the buyer ("Buyer") for the purchase of goods or services through the Internet site of the Company (the "Site"). If you do not agree to these terms, you will not be able to buy our products and services, so please carefully review these conditions before purchasing:
1. Introduction. The purchaser agrees to the terms stipulated in this agreement by the parties (the "Agreement"), with all that relates to goods, services and information provided through the Site. This Agreement is a contract between the Company and the Buyer, and supersedes any prior or other agreements, contracts and guarantees, and stipulates all that relates to goods, services and information provided through the Site. Buyer agrees to review and acknowledge this agreement to purchase goods or services on the Website.
2. Information for Payment. Buyer understands and warrants that the information submitted it on a credit card true, correct and complete. Payment for goods and services carried out by the Purchaser will be accepted by credit card Buyer and Buyer shall pay the cost of acquisition of goods and services, as well as the cost of shipping goods to the amount shown at the time of payment, including all applicable taxes. Buyer should be responsible for all payments carried out using the password of the Buyer. Buyer agrees to keep his or her password confidential and to notify the Company within 24 hours about any unauthorized use of your password or breach of this Agreement. The Company does not protect Buyer from unauthorized use of your password Purchaser. The maximum cost of a single transaction realizovalnoy between the Buyer and the Company may not exceed an amount equal to US $ 10,000.
3. Copyright. The contents of the Site are protected by copyrights, including applied trade marks and other, (including, but not limited to intellectual property). The organization, collection, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other activities associated with the use of materials, as well as copying, redistribution, use or publication of the full contents of the Buyer or any part of the Site is prohibited.
4. Edit, delete, and modify. The Company reserves the exclusive right to edit, remove or install on the Site any information, as well as removal or installation of any goods or services for sale. The Company may modify this Agreement or the price of goods and services, with notification to the Buyer if it is stipulated in the service agreement, and may terminate or modify any or all sections of the Site at its sole discretion and without prior notice. A modification of this Agreement will be considered valid after its publication on the Site and apply to transactions entered into after the date of publication.
5. The right of withdrawal. The company reserves the right in its sole discretion, to discontinue the sale of goods and services, and to regulate access to the purchase of any goods or services.
6. Indemnity. Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and maintain the position of the Company and its suppliers, partners and licensors safe from any and all liability, losses, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, related to violation of the Buyer of this Contract or use of the Site.
7. Limiting the transfer of rights to another person. The right of the Purchaser to use the Service is his personal right and not transferable to another person or entity and is governed by limits and conditions established by the Company or the credit card company of the Buyer.
8. Limited liability. PROVIDED BY GOODS AND SERVICES, CONTENT, AS WELL AS SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, denied, (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO FAILURE OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). WHOLE SOLE AND MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY REASON TO PURCHASER AND SINGLE PAYMENT ONE FOR ANY REASON, WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY CLIENT for the purchase of particular goods or services. COMPANY AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DEALERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES AND LOSSES IN BUSINESS, REVENUE DECREASE, court cases, OR SIMILAR EXPENSES LOSSES AND EXPENSES), WHETHER THEY were based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, NEGLIGENCE (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), RESULTING FROM THE USE PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE - BASIC ELEMENTS BASICS transaction between the Company and the Buyer. THIS SITE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME STATE LAWS CAN BE APPLIED REGARDING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ANY POSSIBLE TRIAL CARRIED OUT IN COURT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
9. Use of Information. The Company reserves the right, and Buyer authorizes the Company, on the use of all information regarding the use of Buyer Site and all information provided by Buyer, according to laws in force. 10. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be considered in that kind as it is published AGROSHERIFF, and must be applied and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. Any actions of the Buyer regarding his claims must be made within six months (6) after any acquisition carried out on the Site or the buyer forever renounce their claims. All actions must be carried out within the limitations set forth in Section 8. The contents of this Agreement shall be stated and understood in such a way that its meaning is equally equivalent for both parties. If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that part must be aligned with the law in such a way as to reflect the original intentions and interests of both parties. The remaining parts shall remain in full force and effect. If anything related to the Site or the Company, is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement is priority.
The failure of the Company in the implementation of any provision of this Agreement, the Purchaser shall not be considered as clearing of such granting or clearing of the right to carry out such a provision.